1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2. TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The website http://www.hostalvirgendelrocio.com uses session cookies and / or persistent cookies which, in turn, may be its own and / or third party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own Cookies: Those created or managed by the person in charge of the Hostal Virgen del Rocío II website, (Josefa Montilla) The website http://www.hostalvirgendelrocio.com, uses its own Cookies with the following purposes:
• Techniques: allow the user to navigate the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, using security elements during navigation, store content.
• Personalization: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, remembering video playback preferences.
Third-party cookies: Those administered by service providers other than Hostal Virgen del Rocío II, (Josefa Montilla). Next, the third parties that can configure and access Cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store:
Analysis: Analytical cookies are used to develop browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services.
Google - Click here for more info
Facebook - Connect- Click here for more info
3. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Microsoft Edge
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done through the following link.
The user must bear in mind that some characteristics of the contents of the Hostal Virgen del Rocío II, (Josefa Montilla) Website are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in your browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, totally or partially, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some services of the same.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
Hostal Virgen del Rocío II, (Josefa Montilla) can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.